Parachute Sizing Information
- The 6 foot diameter parachute is an introduction parachute geared towards home use by mom, dad and one or two toddlers or kids. This is a small parachute and should only be used where space is at an absolute premium.
- A 12 foot parachute can accommodate a number of preschoolers and adult helpers. It is great for an at home birthday party and is ideal for home daycare situations!
- The 20 foot parachute is perfect for outdoor use or for use in a gym. This is the size many party professionals and daycare centers choose.
- The 24 foot diameter parachute is ideal for outdoor use or indoor use. Of course, a large size parachute such as this one, must be used in an area where there is a lot of space such as a gym or recreation hall. This is the size used in many preschools.
- The 30 foot diameter parachute is used at schools, camps, company picnics, festivals, promotional events and other large gatherings. This size is used by schools, camps and all types of organizations.
Rainbow Parachutes | White Parachutes | Neon Parachutes | Specialty Parachutes | SuperChute Parachutes | Play Tunnels | AirLites
| Parachute Accessories | About Parachutes
Kids love playing with recreational play parachutes and we are dedicated to promoting this fun, healthy activity. Not only are play parachutes great fun, they also teach teamwork and cooperation. By "Parachuting", kids will increase their strength, agility, coordination, and endurance. If you know of any play parachutes or parachute games and activities you would like to see on PlayParachutes.com please email us.
Please visit Street Hockey King for all your street hockey, roller hockey and floor hockey equipment needs.